Sunday, June 7, 2009

how do I consoldidate my private student loans with bad credit?

I don’t know what to do. I have 78k in combined federal and private student loans. I have already graduated and have had to put my loans "> in to forbearance because I cannot afford the monthly payment that is due. I have loans through the evil corporation of Sallie mae. Recently, I found out that they no longer consolidate period and that there is really no way to lower my monthly payment. I found a company that will take over my federal loans, but not my Private loans. They want 0 just for my private loans. I just can only pay them about two hundred of that hoping my account wont default. But that is it! I am up to my neck in bills. I am on the verge of getting a second job. I tried calling d ford and direct loans ">, but they can’t do the private loans. Is there any legit company that can consolidate my private student loans. I just need to lower the monthly payment. Sallie Mae is not working with me. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment